Preparing is easy, just follow these five easy steps.
1) Ignore as much of the beta information as possible. You’ll just get frustrated about things that might never happen. (Dance studio anyone?)
2) Play the game we have right now instead of worrying about what might happen tomorrow.
3) When the world event happens don’t freak out. Don’t complain, panic, or threaten to /ragequit on the forums. Embrace it. Savor it.
Enjoy it for what it is, a special in-game holiday that only ever comes once. The Zombie Invasion taught me that. I would love to have the ability to do that all over again.
4) When the day comes and the expansion is released, proceed to the retailer of your choice and procure a copy.
5) Load it up and enjoy a whole new world full of “I’ve never seen this before” moments.
Follow these quick and easy steps and you too shall be ready when the world as we know it comes unglued.
I’ll see you there.
Filed under: World of Warcraft |